WiFi is now available at Camp!
The password will be located in your welcome packet for group leaders to distrubite to their group as needed.
To see the Layout of Camp Click on Map Below
Camp Cedar Glen will accommodate up to 188 persons on its beautiful campus located just outside the historic mining town of Julian. Exclusive use of the the camp is available with a minimum of 125 guests.
Recommended Packing list :
- comfortable hiking shoes
- sleeping bag or bedding and personal effects
- sunscreen, mosquito repellent, toiletries, chap stick, flashlight, water bottle, sunglasses
- money for camp store/other spending money for trips in to town, if applicable
- Bible, rain jacket, extra flashlight batteries, cards, books, musical instruments, anything else you’d like to share, as appropriate
What not to pack:
- alcohol, and illegal drugs
- expensive personal equipment, personal sports equipment, and electronics: Camp cannot be held responsible for damage to or loss of any personal items. If you can’t risk losing or breaking it, don’t bring it.
- Guns, weapons, and animals
- Personal food supplies
Camp Cedar glen offers a variety of easily accessible facilities, including:
- Heated Cabins with full bathroom facilities in each
- Three large meeting halls
- Indoor & Outdoor Chapels
- Twelve Smaller Breakout Rooms
- Dining Hall
- Camp Store
- 6 RV sites w/hookups
For Recreation, Camp Cedar Glen features:
- 5.6 miles of Hiking Trails on the property w/trails linking to the Volcan Mountain trail which has views of Borrego Springs and Downtown San Diego at the summit.
- Several different wooded and open field picnic areas
- Swimming Pool, Volleyball, Softball, Horseshoes, and Basketball
- Ping Pong, Air Hockey, Foosball, and Pool tables in our Rec Hall
- Archery, Climbing Tower, and our High & Low Ropes Challenge Courses
- Play Structures for kids
- Meeting Rooms
- Elevate Program (High & Low Ropes Challenge Courses, Climbing Wall, Archery, Team Building, Leadership training) for more info click here
- Pool Use (minimum of 10 persons)
- Picnic Grounds for special events